Chris Gryffenberg

Wednesday 14 October 2015

ZS6COG Hits Durban

CAPS for THS Skills Training in Durbs

From 5-9 October I had the privilege to go to Durban.

My hosts were George Campbell THS and Deputy Principal Noel Ingle did all the hard work to get met there. Thanks Noel!

In the picture above you can see my co-presenter Yashic Rohith hitting the ground running with Occupational Health and Safety. Good Stuff Yashic

During this week teachers learned skills on how to make PCB's and Radio Antennas. We also did a bit of 3D Printing and PCB Design.

The 3D Printers I used was the VERTEX 8400 and the Makerbot Replicator 2X.
 

EAGLE was used to design the Circuit Diagrams and  PCB layouts.

The view from the hotel room was awesome.

To book your skills development sensation contact me on zs6cog(at)gmail.com 

I travel all over to come and improve practical teaching skills for technical teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment